Under the loving but firm guidance of an old fan turned director and cultural diplomat, and to the surprise of a whole world, the ex-Yugoslavian cult band Laibach becomes the first rock group ever to perform in the fortress state of North Korea. Confronting strict ideology and cultural differences, the band struggles to get their songs through the needle’s eye of censorship before they can be unleashed on an audience never before exposed to alternative rock’n’roll. Meanwhile, propaganda loudspeakers are being set up at the border between the two Koreas and a countdown to war is announced. The hills are alive…with the sound of music.
- File created on 20th April 2021 with Handbrake free open source software for archive of theoryreader.org
- Audio in English, AC3 encoded
- Subtitles in Slovene
- Video is 1h 37min 23sec in length, H.264 10-bit (x264) encoded, with cropped black edges
- The file is 1,12 GB in size, contained in Matroska .mkv, uploaded and hosted on mega.nz encrypted cloud storage
- Video Lan Client (VLC) video playback software recommended for .mkv on Linux, Windows, Mac and Android.