The Possibility of Hope is a 2007 documentary short film directed by Alfonso Cuarón which is included as an extra on Cuarón’s 2006 film Children of Men. It takes a look at different matters of the world such as immigration, global warming and capitalism through the eyes of scientists and philosophers.
The film in its entirety has been replicated here from a commercial Blu-ray disc without authorization for archival purposes.
- Synopsis written and file created on 18th March 2021 at 6AM with Handbrake free open source software for archive of theoryreader.org
- Audio in English, 192bit stereo AAC encoded
- Subtitles in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Greek & Korean
- Video is 27 min 16 sec in length, H.264 10-bit (x264) encoded in 718 x 474 resolution, cropped black edges
- File 478.9 MB in size, contained in Matroska .mkv, uploaded and hosted on mega.nz encrypted cloud storage
- Video Lan Client (VLC) video playback software recommended for .mkv on Linux, Windows, Mac and Android.